A lower calorie/lower syn version of a Freak Shake!
- 200 grams fresh strawberries
- 1 medium banana
- 150 grams Breyer's Vanilla Ice cream the equivalent of 285 ml
- 150 ml Alpro unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Oreos
- 4 tsp Sweet Freedom chocolate shot 1 squeeze around the rim of each glass per person
- 1 bag Metcalfe's skinny popcorn the 17g bag
- 1 bag Go Ahead Pretzel bite the 20g bag
- 4 ice cream wafers 1 per person
- 16 smarties 4 per person
Start by slicing the strawberries and banana and divide into the bottom of your 4 glasses.
Squeeze around the rim of each glass with the Sweet Freedom chocolate shot so it drips down for a lovely effect!
Into a blender, put the ice cream, almond milk and oreos. Blitz it all!
Divide the milkshake mixture into the 4 glasses.
Top the mixture with the popcorn, pretzels and smarties (4 smarties each).
Pop a wafer on top....
...Voila! Serve and enjoy!
These ingredients are for 4 people. I make the total out to be 198 calories per person, or if you are following Slimming World, 8 syns per Freak Shot!